Your California Privacy Rights
This section describes the rights of California residents that are users of our Site under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). If you are a California resident, as of January 1, 2020 – you have certain rights regarding your personal information. In particular, you have a right to request that we provide you with the following information:
- The categories or specific pieces of personal information that we collect about you.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The purposes for collecting, using, or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, the categories of personal information we have disclosed in the prior twelve months.
- If we sold your personal information, the categories of personal information we have sold in the prior twelve months.
- To make such requests, we ask that you contact us at email@example.com.
We may verify your request using the information associated with your account, including email address. Government identification may also be required. Users can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf.
You have a right to request that we delete your personal information under certain circumstances and exceptions. You also have a right not to be discriminated against for exercising your rights under the CCPA.